The USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Micro-B Male with Locking Active Cable provides customers the one-reach users’ experience of extending USB 3.0 device such as USB3 Vision Camera, SuperSpeed external hard disk and high end SLR cameras that need high speed data transfer. This cable comes in standard length of 8m, 12m and 16m to suit your different configuration need.
- Extends USB 3.0 up to 16 Meters with superior signal quality
- Transfers SuperSpeed at data rate up to 5Gbps
- USB 2.0 backward compatible
- Plug and Play, no driver installation needed
- Bus powered from host PC, no external power supply needed
- Slim repeater box form factor, ideal for wall conduit
- USB3 Vision compliant locking connector
- High flex life robotic cable option available
- Ruggedized metal repeater case option available for better EMI shielding
Q: Is FireNEX™-uLINK backward compatible with USB 2.0?
A: Yes, the FireNEX™-uLINK is compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals.
Q: What length does the FireNEX™-uLINK support?
A: The FireNEX™-uLINK can support up to 16 meters.
Q: Is it possible to have FireNEX™-uLINK made from high flex life USB3 cable to support robotic application?
A: Yes, please contact Newnex support for further information.
Q: Do I need to install a driver in order to use the FireNEX™-uLINK
A: No, you do not need to install a driver. You can use the FireNEX™-uLINK as you would with a regular USB 3.0 cable.
Q: Where can the RoHS Certificate for FireNEX™-uLINK be found?
A: FireNEX™-uLINK Rohs Certifcation can be found in Newnex's FireNEX Repeaters Certifcate.
Q: Is the FireNEX™-uLINK compatible with USB 3.0 Machine Vision Camera?
A: FireNEX™-uLINK is proven to be fully compatible with USB 3.0 Machine Vision cameras and devices that are available for testing, including those from Basler, Hamamtsu, IDS, JAI, Lumenera, Pleora, Point Grey, SVS-Vistrek, The Imaging Source, and Ximea.