In response to the growing need for extending connection range for USB 3.1 Type-C devices, FireNEX™-uLINK-C series is developed to extend USB 3.1 Gen 1 signal for your USB-C devices up to 16 meters.
FireNEX™-uLINK-C provides a USB Type-A to Type-C one-cable extension solution by embedding a repeater module between the copper cable. The bus power feature simplifies the extension connection goes directly from host USB port to device socket without any external power input. FireNEX™-uLINK-C also features with USB 2.0 backward compatibility, making it ideal solutions for applications such as Machine Vision, Pro AV, Medical Imaging and many other fields.
Every FireNEX™-uLINK-C cable has been meticulously made and tested to meet the requirements for best signal integrity and highest reliability when compared to any other USB 3.1 active repeater cables on the market.
- Extends USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 16 meters for Type-C devices
- Transfers SuperSpeed at data rate up to 5 Gbps
- USB 2.0 backward compatible
- Plug and Play, no driver installation needed
- Bus powered from host PC, no external power supply needed
- Slim repeater box profile option available, ideal for wall conduit
- USB-IF Standard Type-C screw locking connector available
- Ruggedized metal repeater case option available for better EMI shielding
Q: Is FireNEX™-uLINK-C backward compatible with USB 2.0?
A: Yes, the FireNEX™-uLINK-C is compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals.
Q: What length does the FireNEX™-uLINK-C support?
A: The FireNEX™-uLINK-C can support up to 16 meters.
Q: Do I need to install a driver in order to use the FireNEX™-uLINK-C?
A: No, you do not need to install a driver. You use the FireNEX™-uLINK-C as same as using a short USB cable.
Q: Is the FireNEX™-uLINK-C compatible with Intel RealSense D400 Series Camera
A: FireNEX™-uLINK-C is tested to be fully compatible with Intel RealSense 3D Depth camera D435 and D415.
Q: Is FireNEX™-uLINK plenum rated?
A: Currently, FireNEX™-uLINK active cables are not plenum rated. When installing a FireNEX™-uLINK cable in plenum space, user could find a proper way, such as using a conduit, to install the cable in order to meet the installation code.