USB C to C Multi-function Active Cable
USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps, DisplayPort™ 1.4, and up to 60W PD4>
Since its introduction, the USB-C interface comes with amazing features such as SuperSpeed 10Gbps data rate, Display Alt Mode, and USB PD over the bus. Typically, the maximum length of a full feature USB-C cable is only 1 meter (3.3 ft.).
To outbreak this length barrier, Newnex has developed the FireNEX™-uLINK-10G, USB C to C Multi-function Active Repeater Cable which enables user to transmit USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps, DisplayPort™ 1.4, and Bus Powered up to 60W PD simultaneously in one single connector far beyond a standard passive cable..
- Support USB 3.1 Gen 2 data rate up to 10Gbps
- Backward compatible to lower generation USB 3.1 Gen 1, and USB 2.0/1.1
- Support DisplayPort™ 1.4a data rate up to 8.1Gbps, up to one display 4K@60Hz, or two 4K@30Hz
- USB PD 3.0 support up to 20V/3A(60W) from either host to device or device to host
- No driver needed for Windows, MAC, and Linux OS
- Compact and ruggedized metal enclosure for repeater unit, ideal for conduit installation
(AKA USB 3.2 Gen2x1)
(AKA USB 3.2 Gen1x1, USB 3.0)
(HBR3 Source & devices)
(HBR2 Source & devices)
(Via bus without additional power input)
In The Box
- 1x FireNEX™-uLINK-10G Cable
- 1x Quick Start Manual Card
Q: Can FireNEX™-uLINK-10G support DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode)?
A: Yes, FireNEX™-uLINK-10G support DisplayPort over USB-C. It allow you connect video source and display device to each other via their USB-C port while transfer USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps data at the same time. Please make sure USB-C port on your host and device support DisplayPort over USB-C.
Q: Is FireNEX™-uLINK-10G backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1?
A: Yes, FireNEX™-uLINK-10G is fully compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 peripherals such as keyboard, and mouse.
Q: Does FireNEX™-uLINK-10G support Power Delivery (USB PD) from host to device or device to host?
A: FireNEX™-uLINK-10G support USB PD for higher voltage charging (20V, 15V, 12V, 9V, 5V) up to 3A either from host to device or from device to the host. It will automatically pick up the charging direction to suit your need.